We manufacture Multi legged Slings with Oblong Master Link, Multi Link assembly and Round Ring at top and the other end can be Eye snap hook, Shackles, Eye bolts, Rings, Links, Piper hooks or connectors. Multi-leg slings are used to lift products which have uniform construction.
WORKING LOAD LIMITS FOR MULTI-LEGGED SLINGS ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING :
- Even load weight distribution an all legs.
- The legs must be of the same length, if the load is to hang level. If the load is rigged and all legs are not sharing the load, the assembly design factor is reduced.
- All bridle legs are used at the same horizontal angle. If the condition of the lift varies from those above, the work load limit must be re-calculated.
Triple leg slings :
- For all angles (ß) between legs from 0° – 90° (0° – 45° to the vertical) WLL=2.1 X WLL of a single leg made from similar slings.
- When additionally marked for angles (ß) between legs of 90° – 120° (45° – 60° to the vertical) WLL=1.5 X WLL of a single leg from similar slings.